Our Open House/Night of Excellence Has Been Rescheduled to Thursday, February 12th 6 to 8 PM
Career Exploration With ASVAB | January 29th
Juniors and seniors are invited to participate in the ASVAB test, which will be administered at Classical on 1/29/2015. The ASVAB is a great tool for matching your abilities and interests to career fields. Although it is also the test required for joining a military branch, you do not need to be interested in the military to participate. If you would like to take this test, please return a permission slip with a parent signature to Guidance. Permission slips are available in Guidance and can be printed from the attachment to this message.
Why should you take the ASVAB?
- Identify your strengths & weaknesses.
- Understand & organize information about interests, skills, work values and personal preferences.
- Understand the career exploration process in researching college majors and other occupations.
- Identify your interests and skill levels in everything from reading to electronics!
- Learn your career options in the United States' military services.
- Taking this test does not commit you to join the military.
- Both college and non-college bound students take the ASVAB.
- It is the most widely used aptitude test in the United States.
Now is the time to explore the world of work & identify your options.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to take the ASVAB.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Gene Constantino, Principal
Classical's Parent University!
FOR MORE VISIT OUR WEBPAGE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
|Classical Parent University is a series of parent workshops for parents of 9th grade Classical students that we will be offering at Classical.
This year there will be 3 nights of workshops:
October 9, 2014
December 9, 2014
April 9, 2015
|As partners in your child’s education, these workshops are intended to provide you with information on how to best support your child’s academic, social, and emotional growth.
LCHS "Hall of Fame" Nomination Form!
Download Your Nomination Form Here! MS Word or PDF